What is on-page SEO?
SEO on-page applies to any optimization you handle and integrate into your website. Through on-page enhancements, you strive to make your website more accessible and useful to users when searching for results on Google, Bing, and other search engines to increase your ratings or visibility.
What on-page ranking elements for search engine optimization do I need to optimize?
You have some one-of-a-kind ranking elements with search engine optimization on-page. You want all of these variables to be optimized. Having the time to optimize each of these variables would improve your scores in searching for results and make your website highly competitive and difficult to beat.
On-Page SEO depends on the various factors . Some of them are explained below in brief:
- Meta Title:Meta Title helps the search engine to decide the title mof the webpage which should be display in the search result.
- Meta Description:Meta Description helps search engine to decide description of a webpage which should be displayed in the serach result.
- Robots.txt:Robots.txt file is a small text file that resides in the Root folder of a site. This tells the search engine bots which part of the site to crawl and index and which part is not.
- Sitempa:A sitemap is a way of organizing a website, identifying the URLs and the data under each section.
- Image Alt Tags: alt text is the written copy that appears in place of an image on a webpage if the image fails to load.
- Parental Alienation
- 17 primary parental alienation strategies